DayHalf Day Tour
visit us at ITB
Tours to Dubai
Iran On Arrival Visa in the Airport
The charge for an invitation letter for "On Arrival Visa" is now 30
€ per person and you need to pay the embassy fee in the airport.
According to the new law emitted by the Iranian Ministry of Foreigns Affairs (MFA), every citizens can obtain a 30 days Iranian visa in every international airports of Iran. This process is not available only for citizens from(UK, USA, Canada, Iraq, Jordan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Colombia and most of African countries).
International airports are in Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan, Mashhad, Tabriz, Kermanshah.
Although you can now take this visa on arrival without invitation, we still suggest you to get one, in order to be sure to avoid being not granted a visa at the airport and to cut off the process time at the airport.
To accomplish this, simply fill out the Visa Request Form on our website (www.key2persia.com) and email your complete flight details to PTA (email@example.com). Please note: if you do not have your complete flight details yet, you should at least send your exact arrival and departure dates. Your invitation letter will be issued within 7 working days and subsequently sent to your email address. Upon your arrival to Iran, we guarantee that a visa will be stamped in your passport at the airport without any problem.
Items which the Visa applicant should mention on the Visa Request Form:
1. I agree that all of the above information is correct, and I am responsible for any mistake in the information I have given.
2. I guarantee that I will submit the required visa fee (30
€) to the account of PTA once I have received confirmation from PTA that my request for a visa has been granted.
3. I agree to travel according to my prearranged itinerary. If I decide to change my travel plans, I will inform PTA.
4. I pledge to obey all the laws of Islamic Republic of Iran.
Nationals of all countries (except those listed below) holding a valid ordinary passports and wishing to visit Iran mainland, can obtain a 30-day Tourist Visa Upon Arrival at the airports of :
IKA : Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
THR : Tehran Mehrabad Airport
MHD : Mashad Airport
SYZ : Shiraz Airport
TBZ : Tabriz Airport
ISF : Isfahan Airport
1. The applicant should have a confirmed return ticket and a valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a photo to be attached to the application form.
2. Visa stamp fee (depending on the applicant's nationality) is payable to the visa & passport office at the airport.
3. This type of visa is only for tourist purposes and the followings are not entitled to this visa facilitation.
3.1. Those who hold official passports as well as businessmen and journalists
3.2. Applicants whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before.
3.3. Iranians holding foreign passports but still maintaining their Iranian nationality.
4. Applicants can secure the visa by completing the opposite form and receiving a pre-approval visa code.
The citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Albania, Germany, Austria, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Spain, Australia, Slovenia, Slovakia, the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Ukraine, Italy, Ireland, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Oman, France, Palestine, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Croatia, South Korea, North Korea, Colombia, Cuba, Kuwait, Georgia, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Poland, Malaysia, Hungary, Mongolia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Netherlands, India, Yugoslavia and Greece are eligible to obtain visa upon their arrival at the Iranian airports.
The instant visa is obtainable for tourists from the above-mentioned countries and it does not apply to those who hold official passports as well as businessmen and journalists.
However, citizens of the USA, Somali, the UK, Canada, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan cannot obtain visa upon their arrival in airports and they need to obtain visa from Iranian consular services in their countries