The fascinating nomads of Iran generally change their domestic location and with the shift of seasons migrate from cold regions to warm regions. With this special tour you will get the opportunity of visiting the nomads in their winter home and observe first-hand their age-old traditions and the beautiful lands they roam.
1. Several Sassanid monuments (3 hrs)
2. Fresh water lakes (4 hrs)
3. Different types of beautiful birds
4. Nomads in Farrashband region south of Fars and their customs
5. Well-know field of Narcissus
Start at 7 am and visit the monuments in Bishapour and Chogan strait (125 km, 2 hrs) making a stop at Arjan Lake along the way. Then go to Parishan Lake to boat and watch the birds (35 km, 30 mins). After having lunch, head for a field of Narcissus near Kazeroun which only exists during 10-20 Feb (20 km) and go on the tour to visit Farrashband where the nomads live. Then, drive to Firouz Abad to see the first Sassanid Palace, an 1800 years old one.
2. Tour guide
3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments (optional)