Start at 7 am and visit the monuments in Bishapour and Chogan strait (125 km, 2 hrs) making a stop at Arjan Lake along the way. Then go to Parishan Lake to boat and watch the birds (35 km, 30 mins). After having lunch, head for a field of Narcissus near Kazeroun which only exists during 10-20 Feb (20 km) and go on the tour to visit Farrashband where the nomads live. Then, drive to Firouz Abad to see the first Sassanid Palace, an 1800 years old one.
1. Several Sassanid monuments (3 hrs)
2. Fresh water lakes (4 hrs)
3. Different types of beautiful birds
4. Nomads in Farrashband region south of Fars and their customs
5. Well-know field of Narcissus