Please make a NOTICE that based on the current regulation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Iran Visa and the arrival-departure sign will not be stamped in the passport
anymore and it will be issued in a paper form.
Our 3-step Procedure to Get Iran Paper Visa:
1) Choose your itinerary, fill out the Iran Visa application form on our website, Send your photo and the front page of your passport and transfer the Iran Visa Grant Notice fee of 15 € into our account.
2) An Iran Visa Grant Notice will be sent to your email address in 1-3 working days (Sunday to Wednesday are considered as MFA's working days).
3) Refer to the selected embassy/ airport, pay the embassy fee due to your nationality to get your Iran Paper Visa.
All the clients who want to obtain Iran Visa Grant Notice should fill the following form except:
1- Americans, Canadians, British passport holders, unless they reserve a tour
2- Cameron, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Somalia, Afghanistan, Sierra leon citizens and the citizens of some other African countries
3- The travelers whose Iran Visa Grant Notice has been applied via another agency or website and it is still processing
Note: Those who has already applied their Iran Visa Grant Notice via another agency or website and now want to apply via us, should ask the embassy to cancel their request, one day after rejection we can apply for them.
1. The passport validity must be at least 6 months after the planned arrival date.
2. As there are more than one Iranian Consulate in some countries while others have none, please specify the exact Iranian Consulate from which you would like to pick up your Iran Visa.
3.The embassy fee changes based on the chosen embassy or airport, maybe you can pay less money at the embassy Compared with the airport depends on your nationality.
4. I confirm to choose my trip itinerary and accommodations (with or without PTA’s consultation) and travel according to this itinerary. In case of being forced to change the itinerary due to the certain unforeseen circumstances, I will inform PTA as soon as possible by the following e-mail address: Iranvisa@key2persia.com
5. I agree to take all the responsibility of any problem which may arise in the case that I do not travel due to the submitted itinerary and will not file any complaint against Pars Tourist Agency.
6. I well understand that Pars Tourist Agency will do its best to secure my Iran Visa and take care of all necessary details regarding it, however, the final decision of granting permission for me to enter and travel in the country rests with the government of Iran. There wouldn’t be any guarantee when and if a visa will be granted.
7. I will take the responsibility in case of any kind of written mistake in the above Iran Visa application form.
8. I pledge to obey all the laws of Islamic Republic of Iran.
9. At last, I confirm the correctness of all the given information in the above form.
I confirm that I have well studied all the information due to obtaining Iran Visa in this website.