DayHalf Day Tour
Tours to Dubai
- Read more ...
- Iran Visa F.A.Q
- Terms of Iran Visa Request
- Explanations of Terms Related to Iran Visa Process
- Details Of Iran Tourist Visa
- Iran On Arrival Visa in the Airport
- Iran On Arrival Visa Attention
- Iran Visa Condition
- Iran Visa Informations
- Iran Visa Before Your Arrival
- Iran Visa at the Airport (On Arrival Visa)
- Iran Visa Extension
- Details Of Iranian Consulates
- Iran Visa Stamp Fee
- Iran visa types
PTA's Processing Charge Per Person: $ 35
Iran Visa Process:
For furthur information about visa, you can get in touch at +989396353278 (live on What'sApp)
A. Please choose your itinerary first and submit the Visa application form. Then send a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport and also a photo with a white background to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
B. Your Visa Application Form will be checked and confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours as soon as PTA receives it. Afterwards, you will be asked to remit $35 to our international bank account. If your application form is not complete, PTA will ask you to send whatever information is missing.
C. In 10 working days, MFA will update us on your visa status.
If your request is rejected, go to (D). If your request is accepted, go to (E).
D. Your visa fee will not be refunded, even if your request for a visa is rejected. (Usually less than 3% of visa requests are rejected).
E. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) will send your Invitation Letter to the Iranian Consulate of your choice. PTA will provide you with the Invitation Letter of your visa. You will call that Iranian Consulate of Iran to ascertain that your Invitation Letter has arrived. If your Invitation Letter has arrived, go to (G). If has not arrived, go to (F).
F. If your Invitation Letter has not arrived, you should inform PTA and ask to send it again. PTA will contact the MFA and make a request that the letter be sent again.
G. Once you have ascertained that your Invitation Letter has arrived at the Iranian Consulate of your choice:
1. You will go to that Iranian Consulate with the Invitation Letter and your passport in hand and receive your visa in a few days.
2. You may post your Invitation Letter of Iran Visa and passport to that Iranian Consulate. You will receive your visa by post after a few days.